Healdsburg, CA 95448
About Healdsburg Certified Farmers' Market
Operating since: 1978
Open annually from April through December, the Healdsburg Farmers’ Market is a cherished tradition and a joyful, exciting way to shop!
Tuesdays on the Plaza
9am-12:30pm through the end of October
Saturdays in the West Plaza Parking Lot
8:30am - noon, through the third week of December
Since 1978, the Healdsburg Certified Farmers' Market has been a hub for local farmers, food producers and craft artisans to sell their goods.
Besides the weekly markets, look for the wonderful Zucchini Festival, Pumpkin Festival and the beautiful Fall/Holiday Craft Market.
For more information on market vendors, COVID-19 regulations, or other market info: www.healdsburgfarmersmarket.org.
- Food Type
- Healthy, Organic, Pastries
- Family Friendly, Music, Pets Allowed
- Parking Lot, Street Parking
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
- Starting Saturday, August 21st, 2021, repeats every week on Saturday until Saturday, December 18, 2021 @ 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Starting Tuesday, August 17th, 2021, repeated every week on Tuesday until Tuesday, October 26, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Saturdays APRIL 17 – DECEMBER 18, 2021 8:30 – NOON